mercredi 12 février 2014

"A forest of thorns shall be his tomb, borne through the skies on a fog of doom!"













I went out taking pictures of this look and found myself in an environment that reminded me a lot of Sleeping Beauty; at least the scenes where Maleficent is present. Then I realized I quite looked like a Lord of Hell myself with my black clothes and winged bag.
My taste in clothes has gone back to this little more minimalistic and black outfits that focuses on shapes and materials and I think I got partially inspired by the trailers of Maleficent (*leather and long black cape*) which I'm looking forward to see since she was one of my favorite villains as a child; together with Cruela De Vil.
Anyway it's funny and also a little scaring to see how strongly we are influenced by the things we see in medias.

Coat - Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair (V Ave S R)
Top - Army Of Me
Pleather Jeans - Acne
Black Mono Boots - Dr Martens.






3 commentaires:

  1. Hey Samuel! Your blog is really cool and stylish! I loved reading this post, the pictures are great! I'm your newest follower :)

    Keep up your work and have a great day! Regards from Denmark, Otto

    - www.by-otto.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'M GOING CRAZY OVER HERE, U HANDSOME THING!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer